Thursday, March 26, 2009

journal 2

After the second week of the course we start to do some home works in each subject. I started to follow my plan that I planed for my study. This week I had some difficulties with understanding a new topic about inductive and deductive writing, I read the examples that were given in a book for many times to analyse the distinctions between them, it was not very clear at the beginning, then became more clear later on when the teacher clarified it in the class by giving examples in more details. After the idea became clear in my mind, I tried to read some academic writing about different topics and find out whether it is inductive or deductive. That was my learning strategy that I had used to overcome the difficulties of learning. As our teacher recommended us to learn some new vocabularies, I started to learn the vocabularies and their meanings also put them in the sentences which I think it was a fantastic idea to improve my academic writing.

Into regards of a computing lesson, I learnt very good information about how to find the special features of my computer and how to download the latest version of the windows in to my computer.

I also enjoyed learning a note taking in the listening class as well as a prediction skill while listening to the lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment