Saturday, March 28, 2009

journal 6

On week six I finished writing my report about herbal medicine and I submitted to the teacher. This week I start preparing my presentation for next week. I start researching information about the topic and practice it at home for several times in front of the mirror so I can present it on Tuesday. I also start putting my journals in my blog as well as some useful websites. I was very happy last week because my first draft of annotated bibliography was done correctly so I don’t have to worry about the second draft I just have to resubmit it to marsalin on Wednesday. We are going to have our assessment in listening on week nine, the teacher gave us a topic to listen to it and take some notes and present oral report about the topic for approximately six minutes. Because I was busy with my presentation this week I could not start with listening topic this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment