Saturday, March 28, 2009

journal 4

This week I was so stressed about the assignment. I looked for books in the library at TAFE; I could not find any book about the topic. On Tuesday I went to auburn council library to search for some books, unfortunately I could not find any books there too. Since last week I have been searching for information about complementary medicine not only in the library but also in the internet, I found some article’s abstract but not full text. It was very difficult to find full text articles online because wherever I searched they asked for subscriptions and it was not free to subscribe with.
Just as we are going to have our presentation very soon about herbal medicine as well, I found some useful information about the particular herb that my presentation will be about. Although I found the information, I need to prepare the speech and practice it before presentation day.
Last Friday we had assessment in computing class about computer theory which we learnt last two weeks ago. It was the first assessment for us in this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment