Thursday, March 26, 2009

Journal one

Tow weeks ago, we started the EAP course at Granville TAFE. This course as we know is a very intensive course. It requires concentration as well as punctuality, and also organizing our time. At the beginning of this course I made a plan that can suit me. As a mother, I need some time for my family and my children as well as the study. Therefore, I put in my plan two hours for my study every day plus weekend. I start doing my daily home work every day after 8 o’clock at night when my children are sleeping, which I think it is the best time for me to do my home work when every where is quite. What I personally think is that it is important to make a plan before starting any thing, such as study or any thing else. I found this very useful for me, perhaps for everyone. The second important part is to design a learning strategy for ourselves for example, my learning strategy that I depend on is reviewing my knowledge that I learnt at class when I come home. Once I revise my knowledge, the idea will become clearer and easily understandable. If I have difficulty of understanding, would rather analyse it in my own way before asking for help but, if I found it very difficult then, I will ask the teacher for more clarification. From the beginning of this course until now, I did not find any difficulty; I hope it will continue to the end of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment