Saturday, March 28, 2009

journal 5

Last week was the most difficult week for me because I start preparing information for my assignment. At beginning I found difficulty with writing annotated bibliography because the idea was not clear in my mined. It took me a lot of time to write the first draft of annotated bibliography still I was not happy with fist draft but later on after more explanation by teacher the idea become very clear. Now I think it is not very difficult as long as I follow the format. At home I practiced to write some more annotated bibliography by following the teacher’s sample that he gave it to us to improve my knowledge about how to write annotated bibliography. I also started to write the first draft of the assignment on the weekend. Writing the assignment was easier than collecting the information. Honestly, I had big headache because of collecting information. First of all, I could not find any book in the TAFE library, secondly when I tried to access to library data I could not open PDF files in my computer. Finally, I went to Auburn library, I found two books about general information of herbal medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment