Thursday, March 26, 2009

journal 3

After week four of the course, now we are getting busier with study. I spend a lot of time with the exercises about the clause and connecting words. They were very useful for me, I gained some background knowledge about how to build the sentences in a proper way furthermore; I had learnt how to construct the paragraphs. As we starting to write our first assignment I start to search for information about the topic that we are going to write about (herbal medicine). Actually I’m very interested about this topic therefore, I want to go deeply into it and have some idea about it because, I want to know how does the herb can be use as a medicine.
This course is very valuable course to learn English; I wish I had this course before five years ago. I can sense that day after day my English is improving and my writing ability is increasing. I believe that my English level in the end of this course hopefully would enable me to study in the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment